Get To Know Us
We want to change the way you approach your estate planning needs. If you need the best estate planning law firm in San Diego, look no further.
When you seek the advice of a legal professional, you need to work with an attorney who truly listens to your needs and concerns, following through with a plan of action that fits your specific situation.
At Salman Law, APC, we proudly serve individuals, families, and organizations facing a wide arrange of estate planning and business law issues, providing unmatched personal attention to each and every person who walks through the door. We pride ourselves on planning with care, and look to establish relationships not transactions.
Personalized and Dependable Estate Planning
Our firm helps with all aspects of estate planning, whether you would like to setup a simple will or want to protect your assets and interests using a combination of a trust, advance healthcare directive, and power of attorney. This is an essential thing to consider, even if you don’t consider yourself wealthy. Good estate planning provides greater peace of mind and helps your loved ones avoid additional worry and costs in the future, as it allows you to minimize estate taxes and avoid probate.
Estate Planning Guidance Based on Realistic Concerns
What are the benefits of an estate plan?
- Avoid costly and time-consuming probate process that can be:
- Subjected to statutory fees (the probate cost determined by California), and
- Can take anywhere from six months to several years for your beneficiaries to receive their inheritance;
- Maintain control over your assets while planning for yourself and loved ones;
- Control who will receive your assets and when it will be received;
- Prepare for the what ifs, such as accidents and incapacity;
- Plan with a clear mind and not under the stress of a crisis while accounting for current and future concerns for family members;
- Allows you to accomplish your dreams and goals for yourself, your family, and your assets;
- Reduces income, gift, estate and generation skipping taxes;
- Keeps your family and financial affairs private;
- Prevents family conflict as your wishes are specifically laid out;
- Gives you the ability to make choices about who will assist you and your loved ones in the event of an unexpected accident, diminished capacity and eventual death;
- Eases management of your financial and legal affairs during your incapacity and after your passing;
- Provides loved ones with efficient and timely inheritance;
- Avoid Medi Cal recovery for long term care;
- Provide love ones with guidance upon your passing; and
- Provides peace of mind.
Transparent Pricing And Responsive Service
At our firm, we believe in fair, flat-fee rates for our services. We refuse to nickel-and-dime our clients, and in addition to our flat-fee pricing, we offer flexible membership programs allowing you to take advantage of our services on a regular basis. When you join one of our membership programs, you don’t have to worry about asking for advice when you need it, simply out of fearing the expense — all consultations are included in your one membership fee. Even if you’re not part of a membership program, however, you’ll find that our rates are fair, competitive and free of hidden costs.
When you work with us, you receive the following:
- Fast, responsive service, especially when it comes to any questions you might have
- Strategies and solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Sound legal advice based on our experience in business and estate planning law
- An attorney who truly cares about the health and well-being of you and/or your business
Salman Law goes beyond simple document drafting, providing a number of important consultation services that ensure you fill out and file all paperwork correctly the first time. All of your documents will be carefully reviewed and all of your questions answered along the way, making the process much more efficient for you, your family or your business. Don’t hesitate to consult our firm when you need estate planning or business law advice.